Another day out, I got up this morning and thought I'm going going to take Logan out and have a day with just Logan and I. I thought I would leave Keith to have a day on his own for ones.
So I packed up some lunches and and away we went. Sherry our friend messaged me this morning and asked what our planes where today? So I told her Logan and I were going to go to Victoria Park and have a relaxing day together. I asked her what she was up to today and she said nothing. I have nothing planed so I asked her if she would like to come alone with Logan and I and sit at a park to relax for the day. She said sure that would be nice, what park are you going to? I told her and she said ok. She sent me a message a little after that asking if we would like to go on the Wolfe Island and go to a park over there. I said sure that would be nice to do today.
She asked me if we could meet her at S&R and we will go all together. So we did, Logan and I got our stuff together and away we went.
We got to S&R and there Sherry and her mom was, her mom said have a great day and I will see you later, and then we went down to the Ferry and found out we had a hr wait, so we went to Tim Horton's and Sherry got some Tim bits after that we went down to wait for the Ferry.
The day was going good, we got on the Ferry and there was a wedding party on there going over to the Island all I could do is think what is really wrong with me? Am I not the marrying type? What is wrong with me? Everyone is getting married around me, then Sherry brought up about how her and Don are going to have this and that at there wedding and all I could think about telling her is shut up, just shut up, and it came out, I said shut up I really do not want to hear about this. She knows how I feel about the wedding thing and how I will never be asked. I don't know what is going on in Keith's head, I really don't I wish I knew why he thought so bad about getting married. I ask him and one time he told me it was because he seen his mother go throw so many bad divorce's that he just don't like it. I then asked him another time and he said it is useless it just makes people break up why would you want to break up something if it is going so good, why would you want to get married if you are happy without it?
All I can say is what do you think we are going to be like others?
I just don't understand I guess. I thought when you are happy and in love, why not celebrate something so good, and have the most wonderful day together.
I'm so in love with Keith and really don't think being married would change a thing with us, I am also not going to make things bad by keep bugging about the marriage thing. I do love him and don't want to loose him over my thoughts. I just some times think something is wrong with me is all. I keep thinking maybe if I was brought up different and was around love maybe I would be more understanding when it comes to subjects like marriage.
My sister in-law just got married not to long ago, and I cried so hard at the wedding because I just thought this could be me, and went back to what is wrong with me? Why as happy as Keith and I are why wont he want to get married and celebrate such a good thing.
OK done with this talk, I'm just trying to get my thoughts out, better out then kept in side.
I got so upset with Logan today, Sherry bought him a box of tidbits and thought about the park over on the Island and then got him a pop, and all he could do today is complane about this and that, starting with this park sucks there are kids here but they do not want to play with me, why could we not go to a park where kids are nicer and would like to play with me, the second thing he complained about was how he had to walk, then he said he wished we had money to take a cab home, I was just so upset because it is not very often and I am changing that, and all he can do is complane about is this and that, nothing will ever satisfied him unless we had a lot of money and took him to a store and bought him everything he wants and be able to take a cab home or buy a car and have a car to go out and do things so he dose not have to walk to places. He has even told me this more then ones almost every time we go out he wants to complane about everything.
Anyways I am done for tonight, I just want to sit and relax before taken on another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment