I was looking at some friends profiles on another site, and every profile I looked at was ether someone getting married or someone having a baby.
Two things in my life I will never have :'( I have people around me having babies and or getting married and I keep thinking what is wrong with me?
I have a 7 year old boy named Logan Pearson-Lavallee he is my world without him I would not care to live on.
I also have a Co-Mn Law husband named Keith Lavallee he is the most loving man I have ever been with but he has it in his head that marriage is just a peace of paper and for the most part it never lasts if you are happy you should never do anything to break that up.
I see marriage as a wonderful day, everyone looking at just the two if us and no one else. Just a day all about (HIM & HER) I don't care if I have a big wedding, hell I don't even want to spend a lot of money, I just want a wonderful day together. And a wonderful 2 or 3 nights without anyone but just the two of us. None better as a Honey moon. I would just like to stay home with my husband I don't want to go to any fancy place that just costs a lot of money. I would just get family/friends to watch Logan so we can spend our honey moon together at home.
WOW I feel kind of selfish to even put this post out. I will not be letting anyone look at this but my self. I do not want anyone taken anything the wrong way. I do love my family (my husband and son) but would not want anyone to take my thoughts the wrong way.
I am so happy with my son, I just would have loved to have a brother or sister for him to have someone to play with.
I am having such a problem in life right now, I had a very bad life growing up but then met my husband and his family and knew what love was after that.
I started going to school, to get my grade 12 and am doing so good, but last year (2006) I did not go to school at all, I have been in the past year suffering from a lot. I had surgery and had my tubs cut and tied. And then cracked 3 ribs and then found out I have Osteoporosis of the spine makes thing hard for me to go out and walk very fare without being in a lot of pain. :'(
My Dr was so shocked to find this out seeing as I'm only going on 27 years old. I can't take the pills for Osteoporosis because I am a young person and it can case more problems in my body because I am so young with this problem.
I feel us less in life anymore, I feel like there is nothing I can do in life without being in pain. I can't even have a love life with my husband because it hurts to much and we have tried so many different ways and still hurts. WOW I can't believe I am saying this where anyone really can read it. But it is called "My thoughts" and I am here to just get my problems from my head to paper/computer.
I am done for tonight, I will make time to write more every day. Little by little.
Here is a picture of my family


No comments:
Post a Comment